ICC Switzerland is the voice of Swiss business in the International Chamber of Commerce, where it represents the interests of its member companies and organizations based in Switzerland. Its office is at economiesuisse, the Swiss Business Federation. Members include international trading companies in particular, international or specialized law firms, chambers of commerce as well as major economic associations.
ICC Switzerland was founded in 1922 by economiesuisse (formerly Vorort), the Swiss Bankers Association and the Swiss Chamber of Commerce in France as one of the first ICC chapters.
ICC Switzerland provides access for Swiss companies to the activities of the World Business Organization, with main objective of defending the interests of its members in the various bodies of the world organization vis a vis international organizations and the Federal Administration in Switzerland.
- ICC Switzerland, in coordination with economiesuisse, voices the views of Swiss Business in global discussions
- ICC Switzerland hosts events on topics within the global activities of ICC
- ICC Switzerland is the official distributor for ICC publications in Switzerland, for example the well known Incoterms
- ICC Switzerland runs the secretariat of the Swiss Commission on Arbitration, and ADR which appoints Swiss arbitrators in ICC procedures at the International Court of Arbitration
- ICC Switzerland hosts the Focal Point for the UN Global Compact Network Switzerland
- ICC Switzerland opens access for Swiss Companies to the World Business Network as well as international Organizations, notably the UN